The Plant Pathology Graduate Student Association provides educational and social activities for students interested in plant pathology.
Objectives and Purpose:
- Provides educational, leadership, and extension opportunities and training outside of the classroom.
- Stimulates interest in plant pathology among university students.
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation and mutual helpfulness among students, faculty, and staff.
- Provides an opportunity for wider acquaintances with the general public and activities of other divisions of the American Phytopathological Society
- Be of service to the university, department, other students, and the general public.
Membership: All undergraduate students and graduate students who are interested in plant pathology are invited to join the PPGSA.
Current Club Leaders:
- President: Katherine LaTourrette
- Vice President: Michael Richter
- Treasurer: Mitch Hockbein
- Secretary: Shiv Singla
- Social Chair: Nawaraj Dulal
- Faculty Advisor: Loren Giesler