The Plant Pathology Student Organization provides educational and social activities for the students interested in plant pathology.
Objectives and Purpose:
- Provides educational, leadership and extension opportunities and training outside of the classroom.
- Stimulates interest in plant pathology among university students.
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation and mutual helpfulness among students, faculty and staff.
- Provides an opportunity for wider acquaintances with the general public and activities of other divisions of the American Phytopathological Society.
- Be of service to the university, department, other students, and the general public.
Membership: All undergraduate students and graduate students who are interested in plant pathology comprise the membership.
Current Club Leaders:
- President: Anthony Muhle
- Vice President: Karen Da Silva
- Treasurer: Edgar Nieto-Lopez
- Secretary: Edward Hillman
- Social Media Chair: Raquel Rocha
- Graduate Student Assembly (GSA) Representative: Jessica Walnut
- Faculty Advisor: Richard Wilson