The Plant Pathology Graduate Student Association provides educational and social activities for the students interested in plant pathology.
Objectives and Purpose:
- Provides educational, leadership and extension opportunities and training outside of the classroom.
- Stimulates interest in plant pathology among university students.
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation and mutual helpfulness among students, faculty and staff.
- Provides an opportunity for wider acquaintances with the general public and activities of other divisions of the American Phytopathological Society
- Be of service to the university, department, other students, and the general public.
Current Club Leaders:
- President: Abigail Borgmeier
- Vice President: Gabriella Martens
- Treasurer: Michael Richter
- Secretary: Katherine LaTourrette
- Graduate Student Assembly (GSA) Representative: Natalie Holste
- Faculty Advisor: Richard Wilson