Description. The Plant Pathology Student Organization provides educational and social activities for the students interested in plant pathology.
Objectives and Purposes.
- Provides educational, leadership and extension opportunities and training outside of the classroom.
- Stimulates interest in plant pathology among university students.
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation and mutual helpfulness among students, faculty and staff.
- Provides an opportunity for wider acquaintances with the general public and activities of other divisions of the American Phytopathological Society.
- Be of service to the university, department, other students, and the general public.
Membership/Selection. All undergraduate students and graduate students who are interested in plant pathology comprise the membership.